» Książki szachowe

Książki szachowe

Książki szachowe

Specjalna oferta*! 10% rabatu przy zakupie 3 i więcej książek! Przed zakupem skontaktuj się z nami sklep@szachowo.pl

*Specjalna oferta nie dotyczy książek już objętych rabatem
 
Dodatkowe opcje przeglądania
Zakres cen od do
Tylko promocje
Chess Praxis by Aron Nimzowitsch

Chess Praxis by Aron Nimzowitsch

99,00 zł
Wersja językowa książki - angielska. Chess Praxis is a superb collection of Aron Nimzowitsch’s best games annotated by the great man himself, but it is even more than that. Nimzowitsch and his hypermodern ideas had a huge influence on modern chess…
szt. Do koszyka
Chess Puzzle Book 2

Chess Puzzle Book 2

100,00 zł
szt. Do koszyka
Chess Structures - A Grandmaster Guide (hardcover) by Mauricio Flores Rios

Chess Structures - A Grandmaster Guide (hardcover) by Mauricio Flores Rios

135,00 zł
Książka wydana w języku angielskim, twarda okładka. Mauricio Flores Rios provides an in-depth study of the 28 most common structures in chess practice. In Chess Structures – A Grandmaster Guide you will find: *Carefully selected model games showing…
szt. Do koszyka
Chess Structures - A Grandmaster Guide by Mauricio Flores Rios

Chess Structures - A Grandmaster Guide by Mauricio Flores Rios

113,00 zł
Książka wydana w języku angielskim, miękka okładka. Mauricio Flores Rios provides an in-depth study of the 28 most common structures in chess practice. In Chess Structures – A Grandmaster Guide you will find: *Carefully selected model games showing…
szt. Do koszyka
Chess Tactics from Scratch - UCT 2nd Edition (hardcover) by Martin Weteschnik

Chess Tactics from Scratch - UCT 2nd Edition (hardcover) by Martin Weteschnik

124,00 zł
Wersja językowa książki - angielska. An improved and expanded second edition of a modern classic. 'Chess is 99 per cent tactics' is an old saying. This may be an exaggeration, but even the remaining 1 per cent still depends on tactics. When Martin Weteschnik…
szt. Do koszyka
Chess Tactics from Scratch - UCT 2nd Edition by Martin Weteschnik

Chess Tactics from Scratch - UCT 2nd Edition by Martin Weteschnik

102,00 zł
Wersja językowa książki - angielska. An improved and expanded second edition of a modern classic. 'Chess is 99 per cent tactics' is an old saying. This may be an exaggeration, but even the remaining 1 per cent still depends on tactics. When Martin Weteschnik…
szt. Do koszyka
Chess Tips for the Improving Player by Amatzia Avni

Chess Tips for the Improving Player by Amatzia Avni

108,00 zł
Wersja językowa książki - angielska. Chess Tips for the Improving Player gives practical advice for club players who want to take the next step towards chess mastery. Amatzia Avni looks at life from an unusual angle. His approach is far more creative…
szt. Do koszyka
ChessBase Complete

ChessBase Complete

135,00 zł
szt. Do koszyka
Das Alterman Gambit-Handbuch - Gambits mit Schwarz 1 by Boris Alterman

Das Alterman Gambit-Handbuch - Gambits mit Schwarz 1 by Boris Alterman

99,00 zł
Wersja językowa książki - niemiecka. Das Alterman Gambit-Handbuch: Gambits mit Schwarz 1 ist Eröffnungsbuch und Leitfaden in einem. Schärfen Sie Ihre taktischen Fertigkeiten und lernen Sie, dynamisches Angriffsschach zu spielen, während Sie die unterhaltsamsten…
Das Alterman Gambit-Handbuch - Gambits mit Schwarz 2 by Boris Alterman

Das Alterman Gambit-Handbuch - Gambits mit Schwarz 2 by Boris Alterman

99,00 zł
Wersja językowa książki - niemiecka. Das Alterman Gambit-Handbuch: Gambits mit Schwarz 2 ist Eröffnungsbuch und Leitfaden in einem. Schärfen Sie Ihre taktischen Fertigkeiten und lernen Sie, dynamisches Angriffsschach zu spielen, während Sie die unterhaltsamsten…
Das Alterman Gambit-Handbuch - Gambits mit Weiss by Boris Alterman

Das Alterman Gambit-Handbuch - Gambits mit Weiss by Boris Alterman

99,00 zł
Wersja językowa książki - niemiecka. Das Alterman Gambit-Handbuch: Gambits mit Weiss ist Eröffnungsbuch und Leitfaden in einem. Schärfen Sie Ihre taktischen Fertigkeiten und lernen Sie, dynamisches Angriffsschach zu spielen, während Sie die unterhaltsamsten…
Diary Of A Chess Queen

Diary Of A Chess Queen

Zapytaj o cenę
Women’s World Chess Champion Alexandra Kosteniuk chronicles her rise to the top of the chess world in this introspective autobiographical work. Drawing from personal diaries kept during her youth, Kosteniuk takes the reader from the very dawn…
Dla najmłodszych szachistów

Dla najmłodszych szachistów

25,00 zł
Bestseller dla dzieci, rodziców i trenerów. Zawiera materiały szkoleniowe dla najmłodszych szachistów zebrane, opracowane i sprawdzone w praktyce przez autora podczas wieloletniej pracy trenerskiej.   Dla rozwoju szachowych umiejętności oprócz gry praktycznej…
Dynamic Decision Making in Chess by Boris Gelfand

Dynamic Decision Making in Chess by Boris Gelfand

135,00 zł
Wydanie w twardej okładce, wersja językowa - angielska In Dynamic Decision Making in Chess former World Championship Challenger Boris Gelfand continues his investigation into decision-making at the top level, discussing some of his best games as well…
szt. Do koszyka
Eksperci przeciwko Sycylijskiej

Eksperci przeciwko Sycylijskiej

34,00 zł
Obrona sycylijska jest najpopularniejszym otwarciem na wszystkich poziomach zaawansowania. Rozgrywana jest regularnie przez Kasparowa, Ananda, Kramnika, Leko, Topałowa i Shirova, najlepszych graczy na świecie.

  • Slider 6
  • Slider 4
  • Slider 3
  • Slider 5
  • Slider 1
01234
0
O firmie
All rights reserved
Sunrise Handicrafts ® 2018
Reklama: http://mercurywebsc.pl/
Oprogramowanie sklepu shopGold.pl